The alcoholic vinegar is produced by alcoholic fermentation of grain cultures and subsequent acetic acid fermentation under the influence of acetic acid bacteria. no There are no preservatives and colors during the production of alcoholic vinegar used, sulfides are used in a limited amount. The product is not pasteurized. The acetic acid bacteria act as a disinfectant and as a medicine for bacterial gut flora. The alcoholic vinegar has a very distinctive pale yellow color, slight aroma and is light and pleasant at taste. We recommend the alcoholic vinegar for canning. It will not color your vegetables and will keep them fresh and crispy.
Alcoholic Vinegar 6 % acidity
The alcoholic vinegar is widely used in the everyday’s life:
• Removes limescale, after soaking for about 2 hours;
• A mixture of 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp vinegar is used to restore the shine of the metal parts in the kitchen and the bathroom. For this purpose they should rubbed with this mixture and then rinsed;
• If you soak clothes in equal parts of water and vinegar, they will acquire a bright whiteness. This ratio is suitable for washing tea and coffee dishes;
• The addition of 1 tsp vinegar in the cleaner diluted in a liter of water helps remove fatty stains from carpets. First, rub by brush, then wipe with a damp cloth. Once dry, use a vacuum cleaner;
• Vinegar is also very popular remover of bad odors in the refrigerator and cabinets. If you want to remove the odor in a refrigerator, just mix vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:3 and wipe the refrigerator well. People with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and young children should reduce the consumption of vinegar, because it causes the production of a larger quantity of gastric juices. VEDA Ltd was the first company in Bulgaria that launched this product in 2015.